Assignments for the Semester

    

The New Semester. Source: Flickr.

I am most intrigued by the storytelling and blog comments assignments. I love to make up and create things, so I think creating a story would be super fun. I also love getting to know different people and just learning more about those around me. I think the blog comments assignments are a great way to get to learn more about people and talk to people in the class.

    This class is definitely unlike anything I have ever done before. It seems like I will have to be doing a lot more writing in this class than I have had to do for any of my classes at OU. However, I feel as if the writing in this class allows for a little bit more free expression. I'm excited to try something new and embark on this adventure.

    I really like the Wikipedia trails and the microfictions extra credit assignments. I think both allow for people to have a good time and still get to be creative with the assignments.

Comments

Popular Posts