Favorite Place: New York City

    New York City is my favorite place that I have visited so far! I just love all of the tall buildings and attractions that the city has to offer. My family took a trip there a few summers ago back in 2018. We flew into NYC and drove a little bit to upstate New York for my brother's baseball tournament. When his tournament was finished, we drove back to NYC and stayed a few days there close to Times Square. We visited Central Park, went to many stores, and rode on the subway. Overall, I had a ton of fun and loved experiencing the city life for a few days.

Times Square in NYC, Creator: Oto Godfrey. Source: Wikipedia.



Central Park in NYC. Source: Wikimedia Commons.


Comments

  1. Yay for New York City and for baseball too! My husband and I just finishing binge-watching Ken Burns's Baseball series, and we had just watched Jazz before that... and both of those shows got me obsessing about New York City. So, I've been listening to a lot more jazz music, and I'm going to watch some baseball this year: I've never really followed baseball before, but that show got me really interested. That is a sport with some serious history and legends! If you haven't watched them, both highly recommended! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely have to check them out! Thank you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts