Technology for the Semester!

    


Technology for the Spring. Source: Flickr.

    I am familiar with some of the technology tools, but there are many tools such as twine and Canza that I have never heard of. This online environment is definitely not something that I am used to but eager to see how I am able to figure it all out. I have never blogged or posted much of anything on the internet, so it's all a learning experience for me. Many of my classes are simply lectures along with tests and quizzes, so this class is opposite to what I am used to. Other than the tools listed, I think my biggest web skill that I want to work on is to be able to compile text and images that work really well with each other. I'm not much of a writer, so I would like to work on being able to put my feelings and thoughts on a document. I use Grammarly a lot for my assignments. It not only helps with just simple grammar mistakes but recommends other ways to write things.

Comments

Popular Posts