Storybook Plan

 Useful story sources/Stories I want to include:


I really liked the stories I had chosen to work with for my Storybook project and so I listed the three of them again above. Two of them are Aesop's fables about dogs, which I think really illustrate how a dog acts in real life. I like how they give me ideas for practical things that a dog might encounter in the world. I would like my Storybook to have distinct stories that all occur back to back. For example, tell the story of a dog's encounter with a cat, and then transition it into my next story about how later on the dog comes into contact with a terrifying mailman. The stories would all be very unique but would occur almost chronologically. I would like to learn how to tell a story from a dog's perspective because I think it would be very interesting and entertaining to see a dog's point of view throughout a week or even day-long journey. I want all of my stories to be the third person with lots of the first-person point of view from the dog. I want the dog to be able to speak to other creatures but humans would not be able to understand them. I want my audience to enjoy reading about the journey the dog goes on and to develop an interest in hearing more about stories that my dog is a part of. Hopefully, I answered the assignment well and gave you all a little insight into what I would love to do!

Comments

Popular Posts