Topic Research: Life of a Dog Week 3

Life of a Dog. Source: Pxhere.
    

  The Quarrel of the Cat and Dog: I really like how the story told of a journey between two characters, a dog and a cat. Most of the story described the journey the dog was on to find food and shelter. The dog met many other characters throughout the story, which I thought was very interesting. The cat and the dog were originally friends but parted ways due to a lack of food for both of them to share. They made an oath to never go to the same place as the other, but in the end, the dog accidentally stays where the cat is. This made the cat very angry and was not friendly to the dog. I felt as if the story was also being used as an explanation as to why cats and dogs don't like each other.

    Dogs Save Their Master: I really liked how this story kept the audience on the edge of their seat. I thought it was suspenseful and it kept me wanting to read more. It told the story of two dogs who saved their master's life from a mysterious, vicious creature. I enjoyed how the dogs were able to talk to their master and the breaks between the dialogue of the dogs with their master make it feel like there is time passing between conversation, which I liked. I loved how the story emphasized the loyalty of dogs.

    The Dog and the Cook: This story was much shorter than the others. However, it could still be used as inspiration for a greater story! Of course, it's another dog story but this one is about a dog who invited another dog to his master's feast. The dog that was invited was actually thrown out of the window when the cook saw the dog among some dishes. I think the story is a good representation of dogs in real life. Dogs are always looking for food and to get a hold of something and people are doing the discipline, just like in the story.

Comments

Popular Posts