Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Gospel of Mark

Week 4: Adam and Eve

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Tales of a Parrot

Week 6: Twenty-Two Goblins

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Nigeria

Week 9: Brer Rabbit

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: California/Southwest

Week 11: Alaska

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: English Tales

Week 13: Alice in Wonderland

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Hunt

Week 15: Librivox

I am excited to read about some stories that I have heard of but never really learned much about. There were a lot of little tales that sounded familiar, so I am curious to hear more about them. I took a Native American Music class here at OU, and I was able to hear about many stories that were very intriguing. I really enjoy modern/classic tales. I was never very interested in Greek mythology or anything. However, I love classic childhood tales as well as tales that describe how things came to be about.


I chose this image but it shows a classic story that I have always loved hearing and watching growing up. Source: Britannica.

Comments

Popular Posts