Week 8 Progress

 

The Journey. Source: Wikimedia Commons.

    I am happy with my progress so far. I never considered myself a big writer but have surprised myself throughout this class. I am most proud of some of the stories that I have been able to come up with using elements from one story as well as my own creativity. I don't really have a concrete weekly routine but just try to space out the assignments in order to make sure I get them all done in a timely manner. I enjoy writing the stories the most and commenting on other people's stories. I love to be creative and also see how creative other people are.

    I am using some of the extra credit options! Things have gone great with developing my blog and the website. Laura has given us great advice and instructions, which makes it very easy to build the website and blog!

    For the second half of the semester, I just want to continue to try to be creative and enjoy the opportunity to write. There isn't anything in particular that I am currently looking to change but am always open to feedback and suggestions!

Comments

Popular Posts